Dimov Tax Specialists provides bookkeeping solutions to businesses in Boston. Experienced with industries such as biotech, retail, and manufacturing, the firm assists in tracking and recording financial transactions for areas such as payroll, accounts payable and receivable, sales tax, https://www.bookstime.com/ and tax preparation. It also offers to compile, review, and audit financial statements for various entities, from LLCs to corporations and partnerships. With more than a decade of expertise, Dimov Tax Specialists also advises clients on business valuation and offers M&A consultation.
- Having been owner and lead Bookkeeper at his own firm, he keenly understands the challenges that small-business owners face every day.
- We live in a world where technology is both a blessing and a curse.
- They are located in Wellesley, Massachusetts and have a small team.
- Melissa has ten years of business experience, working in business analysis and customer service roles.
- She started her career in public accounting and gained both audit and tax experience while working on large and small clients in various industries.
- Of Supporting Strategies
- Donna has over 20 years of accounting and bookkeeping experience in the sales, service, and water control industries.
Judy spent 11 years at Tufts University serving in different capacities all within the General Accounting department. Linda has over 16 years of experience in the finance and accounting field. As a Financial Analyst and Consolidations Manager for a large International Software Reseller, Linda has worked extensively creating and analyzing budgets and financials. In this role, bookkeeping boston she redesigned critical business operations to create increased financial and reporting efficiency within the organization. More recently, Linda managed her own small business, providing bookkeeping and financial analysis services to clients south of Boston. Linda holds a BS in Finance from the University of Massachusetts in Dartmouth and an MBA from Northeastern University.
Our Local Boston Favorites
From there she spent 12+ years as an accountant / financial analyst for IBM’s Software Group; then onto a short term budget coordinator assignment with a Netherlands based software company. Highly skilled in finance and accounting practices, Guadalupe has over 15 years of experience elevating the operations of businesses across industries. She excels at systems analysis and implementation, employee training and cultivating client relationships. Andrew is a skilled accounting professional with more than seven years of professional experience. He excels at addressing challenges related to all aspects of operations and bookkeeping. Most recently prior to joining Supporting Strategies, Andrew worked as a General Accountant/Accounts Payable with a technology business, where his efficiency and communication skills set him apart.
- Swift Air is dedicated to the growth and efficiency of your business.
- Financial Planning & Analysis starts with business strategy, robust accounting, and cadence in reporting.
- Our bookkeepers have years of experience and are experts in bookkeeping for small businesses.
- We worked closely with a local restaurant on the North Shore to reduce their overhead cost so they wouldn’t have to raise menu prices.
- She started her career as a junior staff accountant for a mortgage banking company and was quickly promoted to staff accountant and awarded the honor of teammate of the year.
Cynthia’s wide-ranging experience includes fiscal management in both the for-profit and nonprofit sectors, as well as technology and process implementation in international operations and board-level communication and presentation. Before joining Supporting Strategies, Cynthia was Chief Financial Officer at a firm specializing in manufacturing industrial broaches and distributing precision cutting tools. Along with all pertinent accounting and bookkeeping skills, She’Na has superb analytical abilities and extensive knowledge of the nonprofit sector, including fundraising coordination and grant writing.
David J. Prothero, CPA, P.C.
Leslie has provided bookkeeping, controller and operational support services to businesses since 1997. Her expertise spans bookkeeping, payroll, benefits administration and office management.
Bookkeeping Services feature bookkeepers who provide comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping services, whether you need help with day-to-day bookkeeping or entering transactions at the end of each month. We have the resources to grow with you as your business grows and bring the skills and experience you need as your business evolves in financial complexity.